WeatherPlus notice: add-on stops functioning because the service it depends on is no more

Hi everyone,

The following notice is rated “major” for users of WeatherPlus add-on:

Some of you wrote to various forums and on Twitter saying that WeatherPlus add-on isn’t working. This is caused by the fact that the web service the add-on relies on is no more as noted from the following page:

https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/?guccounter=1

I have notified the add-on author about this issue and will post a follow-up message once I hear back from the author. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Joseph