From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paulius
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 7:52 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Please help me!

Hi everyone!
I'm new here (in that topics), so I want to shortly introduce myself.
I'm Paulius Leveris (a blind user from Lithuania who using NVDA [the latest version]). I just want to translate NVDA into my language. The problem is that previously I found the NVDA interface file (nvda.po) in the NVDA Snapshots page, but now I can't find that file. So, can you explain me, what is the automatic workflow translation process and how to start translating with that process, or can you give me the direct link to download the latest NVDA.PO file? It can be done by my email (paulius.leveris@...) or also by Skype (my Skype ID:
pauliusleveris). Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris