Re: nvda saying "deleted" when reading some text on webpages

Antony Stone

Okay, that's simple. For a sighted user, the page shows the first price
(37,50) struck-through (crossed out), and then the new price (23,25) below it
(and in slightly bigger type).

Basically they're showing "this was the old price, we've crossed it out
because it no longer applies, but you can see how much you're saving compared
to that if you buy it at this new price".

Therefore NVDA tells you that price has been deleted because a sighted user
would see it crossed out.

Antony.

On Saturday 05 January 2019 at 10:19:02, enes sarıbaş wrote:

hi,

https://www.hepsiburada.com/fablehaven-brandon-mull-pm-kpegasus89492

the first heading, the original price above the discounted one says
deleted.

On 1/5/2019 9:06 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
Give us the URL for an example of a page where this occurs?

Antony.

On Saturday 05 January 2019 at 06:39:24, enes sarıbaş wrote:
hi all,

Does anyone know why this happens? When I read word by word, I can find
words where this atribute is anounced.
--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."

- murble

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.