From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 4:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Hi
Are you sure you ran the install version? There is a non-install version as well which I gave up on because Windows Defender kept moving it into quarantine. Under W10, I downloaded and installed the install version and have been using it without problems. The installed version definitely shows up in the list of installed programs, and creates a desktop item. You are better using the install version anyway as some of the features cannot be used in the non-install version.

Cheers
Chris