From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of MAX
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2019 11:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Java accessibility

My only brush with Java is in the Arduino I D E (integrated development environment,  Jaws will not read it.  Even after installing Java access bridge.  After switching over to NVDA I found that it would.  I did not uninstall Java access bridge so I must assume it is still on my computer.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.