Re: OT: EcoBraille displays.

Michael Munn

You can ship stuff for Free to United states by using the Free Matter for the Blind.
is long this material is Blind related.
I sww the email yesterday and  I was wondering how big is this display?
and how much they have for order?
If you can respond to these question that would be awfully nice.
Thanks
best regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
 National Federation of Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 10:50 AM Iván Novegil via Groups.Io <ivan.novegil=nvda.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello.

Yes, you are reading the price correctly: eco 40-75€, Eco 80-100€, eco plus 80-100€. Note that they are such a lower prices because that displays are old, big and heavy, if I'm not wrong some of them were designed to put a keyboard on it.

Regarding delivery, I don't know the response to any of the questions you make (note, anyway, that any possible German affiliate must have Spanish nationality). As you speak Spanish, you could try to contact CIDAT at cidat@... asking this and comment the reply here for people who could be also interested. The URL with the last information regarding the second hand products market is http://cidat.once.es/home.cfm?id=2400&nivel=2

Feliz año. Un saludo.

Iván Novegil Cancelas
Editor
ivan.novegil@...

NVDA.es Logo
- www.NVDA.es
- @nvda_es

Usuario do NVDA en galego

***Note que a anterior mensaxe e/ou os seus adxuntos pode conter información privada ou confidencial. O emprego da información desta mensaxe e/ou dos seus adxuntos está reservado ao ámbito privado do destinatario agás autorización do remitente. Se recibiu esta mensaxe por erro comuníqueo por esta mesma vía e destrúa a mensaxe.***

O 04/01/2019 á(s) 23:32, Cristóbal escribiu:

Hello Iván,

Am I reading that correctly? 75 to 100 € for a display?

Would you know by any chance if there are any affiliates in Germany or if shipping within the EU is possible? I live in California, but my in-laws live in Germany. At that price, I may even be interested just to simply have as a back up display to my Brailliant BI. Get it shipped to my in-laws and figure out shipping to me from there if international shipping to the US is not possible directly through them.

I may drop them a line, but as it’s the weekend and you recently responded, I thought I’d ask directly in case you knew. Also responded in English and not Spanish for the benefit of others in case they had a similar query.

Saludos,

Cristóbal Muñoz