From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Wells
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA on RCA tablet and the desktop

I am using a Dell SPX and am hearing the same thing. I would love to know the answer as well.

On 1/5/2019 8:54 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

I got NVDA set up on my new tablet. My RCA cambio with intel atom z8350 processor. But on the desktop NVDA keeps showing everything as checkboxes. When I arrow around even in file explorer nvda says

Desktop list view recycle bin checkbox selected two of five. What is going on, how do I turn this off?

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10