Re: Facebook with NVDA

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Sem

What sort of stuff on face book?

I have been putting together a tutorial on using face book it will be more on the basics of using it. I am hoping to upload it in the next day or so to my website which can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

There is a page that comes off there called nvda tutorial for other programs and there it will go. It should be hopefully enough to get some one up and running with face book. There might be a audio one later but I am not sure about other names that might be heard on the list  or the chat part of it.

I will let you know when it goes up if you like?

Gene nz

On 11/06/2016 10:45 PM, Semirhage wrote:
Hi. I've finally gotten around to trying to learn facebook for reasons of promo for our writing and for our you tube channels. It's difficult for me to navigate and I have the mobile ap as I'm told it's far easier. I use it on my laptop. I run windows 7 and use NVDA, of course. I was wondering if anyone can help me with some useful key commands for stuff. I have a friend who uses jaws as well as NVDA and she said Face book is far easier for her on Jaws. I don't like jaws so I'm hoping I can learn some tips for NVDA with it.
I appreciate any help in advance.
Sem