Re: word skipping pages

James AUSTIN

Hi Daniel

I think the reason for your issue is because Word is set to display documents in a multi-page view by default. To correct this, I think you need to press Alt W to go the 'View' menu and then the number 1 to change to single page mode.

Sorry if my instructions are incorrect I am not able to get to Word at present.

Pleas let us know if this works.

Best wishes

James

On 06/01/2019 17:28, Daniel Wolak wrote:
   Hi all,

I recently had to reinstall windows and office on this computer, and am
running into a rather interesting problem. Every time I get a document
sent to me and I choose to enable saving, I'm unable to move to the next
page using the arrow keys. If I was on page 1 for instance, I would skip
down to page 3. Using say all doesn't seem to have this problem. This
also happenns all be it less frequently on documents I create. I'm
running NVDA 2018.4 along with windows10 1809 64bit, and office 2019
32bit. Has anyone else come across this problem and found a solution?

Many thanks,

Daniel