Re: word skipping pages

enes sarıbaş

this is another issue ignored by the NVDA devs, which has existed for a very long time, and which also exists in adobe reader.

On 1/6/2019 5:28 PM, Daniel Wolak wrote:
   Hi all,

I recently had to reinstall windows and office on this computer, and am
running into a rather interesting problem. Every time I get a document
sent to me and I choose to enable saving, I'm unable to move to the next
page using the arrow keys. If I was on page 1 for instance, I would skip
down to page 3. Using say all doesn't seem to have this problem. This
also happenns all be it less frequently on documents I create. I'm
running NVDA 2018.4 along with windows10 1809 64bit, and office 2019
32bit. Has anyone else come across this problem and found a solution?

Many thanks,

Daniel