Re: how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

MAX <max@...>

OK.  I thought it was a strange coincidence that the very same ad was being added to someone’s email message as had popped up on my computer.  The adds only appear when I am running chrome which is why I have stopped using it.  I don’t get them under any other conditions.  I have checked several times and the popups option is turned off but they keep popping.  I am actually happier with fire fox than I was with chrome so it’s no longer an issue. I am a careful browser.  I never go to a site unless two conditions are met.  1) Someone I know recommends it. And 2)  The recommending message actually came from that person.  I regularly get site recommendations from friends and relatives who have passed away.  Needless to say they get permanently deleted.

73 (Regards).

Max K 4 O D S.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.