From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 7:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Plus 4.8 update available

Hi,

No matter which WeatherPlus add-on version you get, the add-on won’t perform its primary function because the web service it depends on is no more. Adriano wrote a reply to Sarah’s question about defining cities (I have some feelings about the way the larger issue is being handled, but out of respect for the author and the tone of the community, I’ll talk to him privately).

Cheers,

Joseph