From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lars Bjørndal
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 12:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Norwegian 8 dot braille table used by nvda

Hello, list!

For a long time there has been trouble with the Norwegian 8 dot computer braill table used by nvda:

- Bullets and othe characters are represented by the typical \xxxxx
garbage.

In liblouis there is a corresponding table which is an extended version of the table that are used currently.

Could you please use the table no-no-8dot.utb instead of no-no-comp8.ctb?

I think the change is as simple as replacing the line:

addTable("no-no-comp8.ctb", _("Norwegian 8 dot computer braille"))

with:

addTable("no-no-8dot.utb", _("Norwegian 8 dot computer braille"))

in the file brailleTables.py in the source directory.

Thanks in advance - Lars