From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian K. Lingard
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Dear Max & List:

It could be you created the recorder folder inside another folder.
Try finding it by doing this:

Press windows key to get the search box. Type cmd: windows will say command prompt. Press enter.
Type cd c:\
Type dir and either the folder name or the recorder program name followed by /s

Press enter.

Example:
Dir virtual-recorder/s followed by enter.

This will search your entire hard drive for the elusive folder.

If found, it gives the path to the folder.

If windows will not execute the program by just using the program name, you can run it by providing the complete path to the program.

When you run the program, see if the setup for it will let you provide a desktop ikon for it to make running it again easier.

When finished with the command prompt, either type exit with the enter key or close the window with alt plus f4.

Windows knows many command-line commands such as dir, cd, Del, rd, xcopy, type and attrib; I have used these commands to quickly save my bacon a few times!

Happy program hunting. If there is no trace of the program on your drive, just install it again!
Brian K. Lingard