Issue With Add ON Updater And Clock Add On

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

For the past several days, every time I restart my system, when NVDA loads, I get a message from add on updater concerning the clock add on. It says there is a new update.  The update is always the same from 19.02 to 19.1.  I dutifully grant the add on updater the permission to update and everything seems to go OK.  The update is downloaded and installed and I am asked to restart NVDA.  I do this, but the next time I restart my computer, the same thing happens.

Is this an issue with the clock add on or is there a bug with the add on updater?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"