Well, in the normal site you can post something like "now, some beer with @name and @name2" and name and name2 will be tagged. It is about you are speaking? or is something different?

Regards,
mk.

El 11/06/2016 a las 20:50, Kwork escribió:
I wish tagging was more efficient on the mobile site as I like to mention
names from within the post itself, rather than just saying that I am with
so-and-so as my tag. I'll go to the main site for certain things as Buddy
said, but I do use the Mobile site for the most part. Also, if many post to
my timeline on a given day, such as a birthday, the mobile site doesn't show
all the posts, so I have to use the main site to see everything. Thanks for
this article though. I'm bookmarking it for sure.
Travis
----- Original Message -----
From: "Buddy Brannan" <buddy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Facebook with NVDA

As do I. There are some features that are missing on the mobile site, but
most of them are things you won't miss not having.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194

On Jun 11, 2016, at 7:26 AM, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:

Hi,
I very conveniently and efficiently use Facebook through the mobile
site too with NVDA.
Thanks.

On 6/11/16, Lenron <lenron93@...> wrote:
I normally use the m.facebook.com site it seems to work better than
the main page. It's been a while sense I really used Facebook though

On 6/11/16, Semirhage <severus13@...> wrote:
Ah. Thanks. LOL. IT got stuck for a moment but we're also uploading a
video.

It's done now so I"ll go try it again. Again thanks tons. I'll keep this
as

something to refer back to.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832