 National Federation of Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 12:17 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:
Hello,
I have an EyePal which I no longer use and would be willing to donate. I can’t remember who It was mabe by. The developer did update it for Windows 7 but not sure about Windows 10. If you’re interested please let me know.
Jan

From: Sociohack AC
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:44 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Need help scanning books

Hello guys!
I had a Lex scanner, which broke recently. It is a specialized scanner for scanning books and documents for blind people. It's basically a camera on a inverted 'L' shaped stand, looks like a table lamp.

Now, since I scan books and documents often for my school work, I need something else. Can't afford the same scanner, it's reasonably costly. Can you guys suggest something? some affordable scanner? Or alternate ways of scanning books?

Would a flat bed scanner work? Has anybody used those? --
Regards,
Sociohack