Re: EyePal, was : [nvda] Need help scanning books

Joseph Weakland

so whats this thing called the iPal? never heard of it.

On 1/9/2019 4:19 PM, Michael Munn wrote:
Hi the EyePal reader is produced by Freedom Scientific.

Michael Munn
 National Federation of Virginia   www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of Maryland www.nfbmd.org

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 12:17 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@...> wrote:
Hello,
I have an EyePal which I no longer use and would be willing to donate. I can’t remember who It was mabe by. The developer did update it for Windows 7 but not sure about Windows 10. If you’re interested please let me know.
Jan