Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 5:47 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] FireFox Update Download Problems Cont

Hi All,

I did a system restore and am back on FF52. Emails could not be read
that I compose, and my signature line could not be read either. I had
to forward tab once to read email in the inbox. So, whatever advances
have been made, benefit me little. I don't know a lot about
configuring computers to work in the manner to which I am accustom.

I understand there is a support group from Texas that deals with
accessibility issues on a more personal level. Does anyone have
contact info for them or such a group or service?

I cannot afford to update if it limits my known capabilities. Thanks!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...