From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vlad Dragomir
Sent: Thursday, 10 January 2019 2:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA say all command not working.

Hello Eric,

If  your client is using the Vocalize voices add-on sold by Code Factory, please let them know that the problem comes from that add-on. It might be a good idea if he/she could write them and ask them to solve this problem. It’s been around for the last two months or so.

Hope this helped a bit. Most sincerely,

Vlad.

Eric Hofman
AT Helpdesk Support Officer
Commercial & National Services
Vision Australia
373 Old Cleveland Road Coorparoo QLD 4151

T: +617 3727 2230 (I: 701230)
E: Eric.Hofman@...
www.visionaustralia.org

Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision.  Opportunity. - logo

Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo

The history, culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are recognised, acknowledged and respected.