From: "Michael Munn " <michaelrbms@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] EyePal

Ok Sounds good. I do need one scaner that I can use instead of KNFB Reader.
Email me separetly so I can provide you details.
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn

Michael Munn
National Federation of Virginia www.nfbv.org
Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students
National Federation of Maryland www.nfbmd.org
www.hadley.edu

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 6:51 PM Janet Brandly <jbrandly@shaw.ca> wrote:

Hello Michael and others,

The EyePal was/is manufactured by ABiSEE and is sold by FS and other
dealers.
When I bought mine there were 2 types, a stand-alone version called the
Solo and another type consisting of the camera and separate software to be
installed onto a PC. I have the second type. I know the software was
updated at least to support Windows 7 and that the camera could also be
upgraded. I would be willing to give you the hardware (camera, supporting
arm, USB cables etc.) as well as any documentation I have. You would have
to contact their support department to update the software and info on
modernizing the camera.