From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Win10 system restore

Windows has never kept "an infinite list" of restore points, but tends to keep them for the last 4 or 5 major actions.

When you get to the Restore your computer to the state it was in before the selected event dialog, do you have the checkbox for Show more restore points checked?  If not, you'll see only one, the most recent one.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back