Re: it doesn't agree to be installed

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

   Hello!

Thanks for the help! All's in order already! I tried yesterday by the helpMenu again and NvdA2016.2.1 was at last installed.

Cheers!

Georgi

На 12.6.2016 г. в 09:12 ч., Quentin Christensen написа:
The latest version is 2016.2.1 to fix a problem in Word with 2016.2 - perhaps that is where the .1 at the end come from that made you think it had gone back a version?

In terms of updating, you should definitely be able to update via the help menu.  It should also check for updates automatically (if you haven't turned that option off) and offer to install them automatically.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 11:23 PM, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:
I can update from the help menu without problem, so I don't think that this is because the mail requeriment.El 11-06-2016 a las 9:04, Aravind R escribió:
yes, it fails to update from help menu.
so, i always go to websight, directly download and install.
my assumption for that is, they are asking for our email id for every
download which is not possible to give from direct update from help.
so, its failing.

On 6/11/16, Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...> wrote:
     hi people!

My writing concerns the latest NvdA. I decided to renovate it from the
helpMenu. The announcement after the installation was: the installation
fails. But I saw that I'd got NvdA2016.2 and didn't pay attention of the
announcement. But only after several days,    I understood that I'm with
NvdA2016.1 again. I tried two time after that and received the same
result. Now I'm with NvdA2016.1 again. This isn't a big problem of
course but I simply wanted to talk about it.

Cheers!

Georgi

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.

Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Avast logo

Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.