From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf of Noah Carver via Groups.Io
Sent: January 10, 2019 6:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Minimum Specs for NVDA with Other Intensive Applications

Hi All,
I will need to get a laptop for school; however, the school machines cannot run NVDA plus Chrome and Word all at the same time without lagging.
What I need is a powerful machine that can handle email, office, and web Browsing, ETC. without wimping out on me while I am trying to do work. Do you have any recommendations for specs or any particular laptops that you might recommend?

Thanks,

Noah