Re: CodeFactory Vocalizer

The Vocalizer I'm using (not the Codefactory one) worked pretty good. If you're using it on a portable copy, the non Codefactory one is best as it recognizes your USB as a device, I.E portable activation is machine independent. However you need to make sure that it can connect to the internet once in a while, otherwise you'll get a message saying that the license has been disabled.

In terms of tech support, Tiflatechnia gave me very good support; they even increased my activation count a number of times and I'm sure, in an event that one of my activation copy was lost either due to unusable PC or I lose my USB, they will increase my activation count.