Re: Facebook with NVDA

Semirhage

Thank you Gene. So I can always just use capslock for the NVDA key?It sounds the easiest to reach while messing with other keys. This computer lap top keyboard is new and none of the keys are where they should be while they made duplicates of others scattered strangely all over the board. LOL. No more 6 pack with page up down home and all that. I miss it. *sniffles* Instead they're scattered all around and not as easy to find. I actually had to label some of the keys and have never had to do that before.