Re: Minimum Specs for NVDA with Other Intensive Applications

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 03:48 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
If I could afford it I would replace my computers every year or 2 even though they still work. It's staying up to date with technology and going with the best if you can, at least to me.
OK.   Uh, the reasoning is horribly flawed for the average user, but OK.

Business settings don't even do this, why a home user or a student would or should eludes me entirely.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back