Re: Minimum Specs for NVDA with Other Intensive Applications

Felix G.

Hi!
My home pc is an Intel i5 with 4 GB of RAM happily grinding along on
Windows 10. Definitely more than a little bit on the low RAM side of
things but it's not let me down yet. Then again, I'm not running
anything intensive on it save the occasional Visual Studio. I launch
it, make coffee, and when I return it's ready.
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 12. Jan. 2019 um 00:32 Uhr schrieb Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...>:

Or in my case a bit of both. Still though I would go for the high end machines as apps do get bloated with unneeded code. I remember when word took about 5 seconds on my machine running 128 mb of ram and that was in 2002lol! Word to me is not intense, in fact that's normal. So is skype, power point, outlook etc and the other apps are just normal use, not intense at all. Now what I and some other s do, now that is intense. But no, that is just a normal user with a very very under powered machine. I guess for now use yoru personal laptop even though it violates school policy.

On 11 Jan 2019, at 14:18, Gene wrote:

Then, and I'm not giving you a hard time, but you either didn't read the full message, where he specifically lists programs to be used on the computer, or it didn't register.