Re: question for a friend regarding windows 7 and NVDA

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

thank you for the info. I will pass this on.

Maria

On 12 Jan 2019, at 9:50 pm, Felix G. <constantlyvariable@...> wrote:

Hi!
Using NVDA on Windows 7 with Office and Visual Studio, with good
results. Green light here.
Best,
Felix

Am Sa., 12. Jan. 2019 um 11:43 Uhr schrieb Brian's Mail list account
via Groups.Io <bglists@...>:

What service pack has it got?
So far all the updates including the next one which is under test work on
windows 7, assuming its fully updated with service packs and the windows
updates. Indeed, I'd actually say that when used portably it works better
with 7 than it does with 10.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.