Re: Uninstall Norton Anti Virus

Gene

But how many such removal tools require safe mode and how many require a captcha solution?  I'm not saying it shouldn't be used.  I'm saying that it may require sighted help.

Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Uninstall Norton Anti Virus

Did you try using the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool?  These are often far less "complicated" and, as a result, more accessible since they are very purpose driven.  You're generally asked which you're trying to do and that's that.  I don't have Norton and haven't used this, but I've used plenty of software in this class.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back