Re: Minimum Specs for NVDA with Other Intensive Applications

Sarah k Alawami

Thanks. I'm sed to the mac where after a certain model, or 6 yers after that model is released no more software updates will be issued to that model. Nice. I'll keep this on my mental desktop.

Take care

On 12 Jan 2019, at 12:49, Brian Vogel wrote:

Sarah,

           Depending on which Windows you're looking to find information about, one, the other, or both of the below will fill the bill:

Windows Lifecycle Fact Sheet

Windows 10 Release Information

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back