Re: NVDA say all command not working.

Eric Hofman

Hi Joseph and list

On Friday I was able to re-contact my client to continue troubleshooting this issue. At that time I was able to use team viewer to remote into his system. During this contact and access to his system I was able to;

1 Establish that he is in fact using a laptop keyboard that has a Numpad.

2 NVDA setting show that desktop keyboard layout was selected now altered  to reflect Laptop keyboard.

3 He has no add-ons installed according to the add-on manager in NVDA

4 He is using Windows One core synth with Microsoft David voice.

5 Restarting NVDA with add-ons  disabled does indeed resolve the problem.

6 Resetting to NVDA to factory defaults had no impact in the issue when running NVDA normally

At this point the remote connection with team viewer became very laggy and un-usable and my client had to attend to other matters. So we had to abandon and will continue on Monday or Tuesday at which time I endeavour to verify NVDA and Windows version and build details.

I thanks everyone for their assistance an contribution to this issue thus far offer my thanks and appreciation.

Kind regards

Eric Hofman