Re: Facebook with NVDA

mk360

I think the easiest way to work with messages in Facebook is to use a messenger client like Miranda NG...

Regards,

mk.

El 12-06-2016 a las 4:38, Semirhage escribiĆ³:
Oh Gene that's so exciting to hear because the instructions I've been given here have been confusing me. LOL. I think they're given from the perspective of someone who knows w hat they're doing. LOL. I'm saving all messages and trying to work with them but yeah...confused. So what I want to do on Facebook. 1. scroll through group messages easily. 2. Reply, which usually works, but not sure how to send as I have had mixed success making sending a message work. 3. Finding personal friends I already have to send them messages. 4. Sending private messages that aren't on the wall. Is there a way to do that without going into chat? Don't know how to do it either way so yeah. LOL. 5. Looking at the messages I am notified that I have. Like on my wall or personal it says I have them but when I click it won't navigate through them well if I arrow or even tab so obviously I should be doing something else.