From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: RES: [nvda] can't select radio buttons in a webpage

Don't go into forms mode.
Move to whatever radio button you want to select in browse mode.
On the numpad, issue the command numpad insert, numpad slash.
That is, hold numpad insert and while doing so, press the slash key. That is the key to the right of the numlock.
Now release both keys.
Now press slash by itself again.
If you check the state of the radio button now, it will be checked.
If you don't have a numpad and are using the laptop keyboard option, someone else can give you the commands.

The first command is to route the mouse to where you are.
The second command left clicks the mouse.