From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 9:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screen Curtain and Virtual Review: new versions are out #AddonRelease

Hi Joseph,

Just exactly what does 'proof of content' mean?  I went to the add on page and it really doesn't say exactly except that it 'addresses core issue 7857.' What is that issue?

On 1/13/2019 10:56 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

I’m delighted to announce the release of Virtual review 2.4 and Screen Curtain latest snapshot build (note that Screen Curtain is a proof of concept add-on). In case of Virtual Review, version 2.4 includes latest localizations from many language communities.

As always, the new updates are just an update check away (via Add-on Updater, which itself will get an update very soon).

Cheers,

Joseph

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.