From: "Giles Turnbull" <giles.turnbull@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 1:21 PM
Subject: [nvda] website beeping

Hi all,

I'm curious whether anybody else has noticed that some websites, admitedly relatively few, make a sort of beeping sound when cursoring down through the page? It doesn't happen when using say all.

This website is doing it when I visited it this morning:
https://www.movebubble.com/london/area-guides/2017/09/stratford-london-guide

It's kind of like the beeping to indicate percentage progress, but it is apparently not associated with any media loading, just the act of using the cursor keys to navigate up or down the webpage.

Thanks for any insight :)

Giles