Re: Java accessibility

Antony Stone

On Monday 14 January 2019 at 12:13:05, farhan israk wrote:

Thanks to all. How to get access to dev mailing list? I'm not able to
enable java access bridge. If I run %JRE_HOME%\bin\jabswitch -enable
command in command prompt, command prompt shows specified path is not
available. I also tried arduino ide but couldn't use it due to
accessibility issue. I also tried to install android studio but couldn't
install it. In second page of I need to check android studio. I pressed
space many times on it but couldn't check it. It remained unchecked. I
installed clips ide. I found it very much accessible. I can easily use it.
I want to know few things regarding this ide. Do I need to change any
settings? How to compile and run code after writing code?
--
René Descartes walks in to a bar.
The barman asks him "Do you want a drink?"

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.