From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Want to upgrade computer

Isn't there a 32 bit version of Windows 10? What if the machine is a 32bit machine?

Also, what version of Windows is currently being run? You may just have minor annoyances when Microsoft imposes two full upgrades on you a year. Microsoft may slow the schedule down but we don't know if it will, but some people have more annoying problems or even serious ones after an imposed Microsoft upgrade on occasion. So my question is, why do you want to upgrade? If the reason isn't pressing, you might want to leave things as they are.

Gene