From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Want to upgrade computer

I doubt what you are saying is correct. Its true that 32bit Windows is limited in memory access, as you say. But at the same time, 32 bit versions of Windows require far less memory and I very much doubt that Windows 10 is much more, if at all memory intensive than Windows 7 or Windows 8. Memory needs for 32bit Windows are dramatically less than for 64bit. I don't know if this is true, but the limitation may make Windows 10 run less efficiently if a very memory intensive program is being used. But for typical uses, I doubt there is a problem.

All of which may have no bearing on the current situation because the computer may be a 64 bit computer and the version of Windows that may be upgraded to may well be 64bit. But for anyone who has a 32bit computer who is following the thread, I think this point needs further discussion.