Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Want to upgrade computer

Personally and I'm sure there will be as many answers as there are people,
I'd go for 8 meg of Ram, I have a machine  with 4meg at our studio and it
has the  tendency to hiccup when writing audio files.
 Of course you need to start with what it is you want to do. If its browse a
few web sites, email and listen to the odd audio stream or file you can get
away with very underpowered gear. Sadly the way software is being built now
seems to suggest that its using more resources than it needs to, but then,
we cannot influence that.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.