From: "Sile via Groups.Io" <somodhrain=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 3:55 PM
Subject: [nvda] Accordion menues

Hello all, today when I was using the MyChart medical content management system, I noticed that when you open something like a message, and you try to tab to the content, it says ‘button message’ Thenyou have to use the cursor to actually find the text. Is there any way that you can just jump to the text? The system has no page headers or normal structure embedded in it, just lots of accordion menus access by buttons.

Sile