From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Semirhage
Sent: June-12-16 5:27 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Facebook with NVDA

Hi, Brian. One of the best computers I have is a 10 year old Del. He's
awesome, stable, and a work horse and not enough Ram room to upgrade to
windows 7. Very sad and depressing and I may have to put Vinux on him or
something. He had XP but a few months ago his antivirus vanished...not good.

We did a cleanout, put it back or tried and all the stuff we cleaned out
returned too. Not lovely good. LOL. But yeah, the new keyboards are
freakish. This one I'm using is a new Del so Del is doing it too. I just
don't get why they have to change everything. Isn't a new windows enough to
torment people with without screwing up a perfectly good keyboard? We all
know the saying if it's not broke don't fix it...In our Gremlins Fan fiche
we are using on fanfiction.net to promote our you tube channel I give Stripe

a quote that says "If it's not broke, break it..." And I think computer
designers, tech software designers, all of them learned from our dearest
Gremlin. HAHA.
Sem