Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 14/01/2019 18:15, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

Well I was on the RC so I'd expect to get the update, maybe its not being given to others for some reason. Try a manual check and see.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird audio stuttering with latestNVDA Update

I would say it's not a good reason why I wouldn't update it.
Actually if I'm not going wrong we saw only about 2 cases reporting this
NVDA strange behavior and none of these gave more details but the report
of the so called bug, which isn't a nice point to start thinking it's
really a bug in the update itself, rather with the computers on this matter.
Anyway, let's see how things are going to go. I still didn't receive any
update for now, so if I receive it I'll consider looking for more cases
like this before updating or not.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 14/01/2019 16:51, Roger Stewart escreveu:
I consider myself very lucky as I didn't get any update to nvda this
morning. If it does show up, I'll cancel out of it until this problem
is fixed.

Roger

On 1/14/2019 12:06 PM, Pascal Lambert wrote:

Yes, I reported the same after updating to NVDA and Windows latest
versions.� My other laptop which is still using NVDA 2017.3 and Win10
version 1803 has no problems.� I am about to use the recovery USB on
my Acer laptop as the stuttering starts after every 2 or 3 min of
use.� It is very annoying.� I tried everything to no use!

Blessings

Pascal