Re: CodeFactory Vocalizer

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

more that doesn't work, the eloquence is no good, and has audio issues that tickets were filed on long time a go, and the vocalizer has more voices at this point, but that won't be the case soon, and I'd pay more because I get good customer service with code factory's compeditor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aidan" <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 6:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] CodeFactory Vocalizer

I just don't see why you must buy Tiflatechnia version if its more
expensive, and you don't get eloquence with it. Seems more money
making. At least CodeFactory give you more for what you pay.

On 12/06/2016, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@outlook.com> wrote:
That's a good suggestion, though I found a workaround. Simply connect your
USB to your personal laptop or something, then fire up NVDA with Vocalizer
and it should work fine. Also if you have other portable apps installed on
your USB, it's a good practice to connect your USB and update them every
once in a while; I haven't check for update on any of my portable apps for a
while already...lol

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451