Re: VIDEO GAMING

Sarah k Alawami

None really. I'll contact you off list if I remember later today and tell you my set up. I'm pretty new at this stuff but I'll point you to some resources . It's getting better. I don't want to clutter this list as this will be off topic at least for the time beeing.

Take care

On 14 Jan 2019, at 13:52, Richard Bartholomew wrote:

Hi,

Earlier today, I saw a message from someone saying they were a video gamer and am interested to know what video games are accessible via NVDA to a totally blind user, please, as this may be an avenue I’d like to explore.

Thanks for any info.

Richard Bartholomew