From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 4:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weird audio stuttering with latestNVDA Update

I don't make disk images so I'll let others answer the question.

Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 2:09 PM

I understand and really appreciate your concern.  I also installed an earlier version of NVDA with no success.  The stuttering is happening with all included synthesizers and with Eloquent.  I am suspecting it is my Acer laptop as I had to resort to this drastic measure before.

I used the recovery USB and it did take much time.  The laptop is singing again nicely.  I don’t dare to update NVDA to the latest version.  I am using 2017.3. I’ll wait for a while before I update.  Before I go, I have one question, is there an image program you would recommend?  I ask as the “system restore” is not trustworthy.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal