Re: VIDEO GAMING

JM Casey

Some of these accessible games that are more like “video games” as we know it don’t speak so much, but they have things like directional sound and other audio clues to tell you, for instance, where you should be aiming your weapon, when there’s an item to “pick up”, etc.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of goshawk on horseback
Sent: January 14, 2019 5:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda]VIDEO GAMING

I don't know about mainstream games, but there are quite a number of games designed for us, which are either self voicing, or that should work with NVDA.

there is a site that lists most if not all of them, but I can't remember what it is.

there is also the blind gamers e-mail list at:

where you should be able to get info on just about any accessible game out there.

have you given any thought to what types of games you would be interested in?

Simon