Re: VIDEO GAMING

Sarah k Alawami

No, actually not. He means video games such as forza and pubg and sea of theves. I'll gt back to him off list as some of these we can play with the use of the controlers and nvda, kind of.

Take care

On 14 Jan 2019, at 14:50, Adel Spence wrote:

I think site you are looking for is:
www.audiogames.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda]VIDEO GAMING

Thanks for the pointers and the offer of further information.  Over the years, I’ve dabbled with adventure and strategy games but what intrigues me is the idea of video gaming – okay, maybe I should say here that my interpretation of video gaming is the narrow one of “shoot ‘em up” style of game which I’m having trouble picturing with speech only!  Also, I’m assuming that this is the type of games referred to earlier as it’s generally the video aspect of games which is memory and processor intensive.

I’ll definitely go and look for that accessible gaming site, though, to see what’s available.

Thanks again.

Richard Bartholomew