Re: I'm so grateful for Nvda

Quentin Christensen

Thank you everyone!

On behalf of the NV Access team, we really appreciate hearing from everyone and being able to make a difference.  Here's to 2019 being even better again!

Quentin.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:53 PM zahra <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hello.
i love nvda very much.
i believe that becoming familiar with nvda is one of the greatest
bounties and favors of God for me.
i always appreciate God for his grace and also developers of nvda who
made this blessing possible for me.
i always pray for them in my five times obligatory daily prayers and
request divine infinite mercy and blessings for them.
i use nvda every day, i cant immagine one
day without nvda and i requested God to help me use nvda in all of my
lifetime and by his grace, i wish to use nvda forever even if one day,
i become sighted!
i really love iven3, its voice is very sweete, lovely, kind and
friendly and i love it very much and enjoy if i read hundreds of
pages.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens