Re: What does this error mean?

Annette Moore

I got that error once but I can't remember now what I was doing. I remember feeling a bit alarmed by it, though. I've not seen it again since then, though.

Annette

On 1/14/2019 9:57 PM, Clarissa Mitchell wrote:
Hello NVDA users. For a little while now, I have been seeing this when
I run, particularly, Firefox with NVDA, although I can't really be
sure it's Firefox that is causing the problem. But Firefox does appear
to be very sluggish with NVDA. Here is the message:

The window title says: NVDA helper remote injection terminate
and the dialog says: error, waiting for local thread to die, already
dead or not responding

I notice this sometimes when I press CTRL+ALT+n to restart NVDA after
it has stopped speaking for some unknown reason.

I just got the NVDA update today, and it did not fix the problem. I
think I first noticed this error last week. I have never encountered
such an error before.